12/17/08

Ween Designs!


So I came into contact with the mighty Ween recently and they were kind enough to consider four t-shirt designs that I pitched to them. Unfortunately, they did not decide to print any. Here are two of the four designs (click images to enlarge). For those of you who are not initiated Ween fans like the rest of us, here are three very brown facts about the band: that toothy face you see below is The Boognish (Ween's logo/mascot), the band's debut album is titled GodWeenSatan: The Oneness, and Ween's favorite adjective is 'brown' (carrying connotations of 'cool,' 'chocolate,' and 'shitty'). Thanks to Ween. Stay brown.

Design #1 'God Ween Satan'






Design #2 'The Ween Trinity'




1 comment:

Unknwon said...

I used to be suggested this website by means of my cousin. I’m now not sure whether
this submit is written by him as nobody else know such detailed approximately my problem.
ragdoll kitten for sale
ragdoll kittens for sale
mini goldendoodle for sale
mini bernedoodle puppies for sale
mini aussiedoodles for sale
havanese puppy for sale
teacup havanese puppies for sale
havanese puppies for sale near me
havanese puppies for sale under $1,000
havanese puppy for sale

https://thegorgeousragdolls.com/